With a goal to become the first Australian female artist to make an impact on American Country Music in the last three decades. Katrina Burgoyne moved to Nashville in 2017 with just three suitcases, a guitar, and her little Aussie battler spirit.
After releasing her debut album in 2011, Katrina has secured four top 10 singles, a top 10 ARIA charting album, and two CMAA nominations. As a songwriter, Katrina has collected indie and major label cuts across three continents (North America, Australia, and UK) and four countries (Australia, New Zealand, the USA, and Ireland).
Katrina has seen her songs top the iTunes Charts in New Zealand & Australia. Additionally, topping the mainstream Shazam charts in Northern Ireland and gaining a feature on Fresh Country and New Nashville Spotify playlists & Today's Country Apple Music playlist.
KATRINA’S SUCCESS INCLUDES
- Song “Tennessee” no.1 on CMT Australian No.4 on Australian Country Radio
- Song "Before Summer Starts To Fall" no.1 CMT Australia
- Best New Talent, Female Artist Of The Year and vocal collaboration of the year CMAA Nominations
- Top 10 ARIA charting album
- Over 1 million Spotify streams